Information for Editors
As the International Journal of Emerging Multidisciplinaries: Mathematics (IJEMD-M) , is expanding its editorial board, IJEMD-M is looking for academic professionals, scholars, and researchers who can identifying quality manuscripts for journal publication, maintain the selection of appropriate reviewers, and managing peer-review process, and are willing to continue the enduring and ongoing review success to next level and introduce the journal profile to different libraries and research centers around the globe. We are interested in applicants who have knowledge in fields of theoretical and experimental studies of Mathematics.
- The manuscript submittion process is performed on the Editorial Manager (EM) Submission system.
- Applications with significant publishing and managing journal papers experience in any discipline in the scope of the journal will be preferred.
- Applicant must hold a PhD degree with good professional position.
- Applicant must submit a cover letter, including research fields of interest, a detailed CV, and any experience in the field of research.
As an Editorial Board Member, you will be expected to:
- Take an active part in the peer review process as Editorial Board Member with quick response.
- Take the ultimate responsibility for the peer review process and recommend high quality papers for publication in IJEMD-M journal.
- Supervise editing of manuscripts for each issue with respect to scientific writing and layout conventions.
- Advance the standing of the journal in its scientific community and increase its impact.
- Promote the journal at relevant conferences and other public events.
- Call for papers from your acquaintances.
- Support to the quality control of the journal; check every issue before its release.
Inquiries and applications should be sent via email to Dr. Sa’ud Al-Sa’di (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope you are willing to join the Editorial Board of IJEMD-M
IJEMD-M Editorial Office